STONE BLISS STUDIO

STONE BLISS STUDIO
Earth's Glittering Bounty At Your Doorstep

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Foodies Beware!

As much as I love making jewelry, I love creating with food more. Cooking is my first love, so when I read the article in the Atlantic magazine by B.R Myers, The Moral Crusade Against Foodies.I have to say I took a side. I'm a foodie even if he thinks it isn't cool!
One of my favorite shows is Anthony Bourdains, No Reservations. Yes, he can be quite crude, but I love that I can gain knowledge on what people around the world are eating. I love learning about the different cultures, with food being the main topic!
As far as eating out, I don't agree with charging outrageous prices, for say, a plate of ravioli, with two raviolies and a tablespoon of sauce for 18.00.The atmospheres are not always that great anyhow, I'll stay home and make it myself thank you .
Loving food does not always mean you are a glutton. There are limits to everything.
Foodies Unite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment