STONE BLISS STUDIO

STONE BLISS STUDIO
Earth's Glittering Bounty At Your Doorstep

Friday, October 15, 2010

Custom Projects

I have been  busy this week working on two projects. A woman I know has these beautiful Blue Lace Agate pieces that she has not been able to wear for a long time. There is only one earring and no chain for the pendant. Originally , she wanted the earring cut and made into two separate earrings. I don't have the tools or experience to cut stones. So we agreed that I would turn the one earring into a pendant also. I'm going to make a double chain necklace. I ordered similar stones to make matching earrings for her. I will upload the final project when it is finished.
The second project is for a fabulous Opal. The picture does not do it justice. I'm not sure what type of stone the opal is inbedded in, maybe howlite?The shape of the stone reminds me of an ancient stone face carving. It is really cool! It has a beautiful green flash that runs vertically. This item is going to be made into a pendant. I will also show a pic of the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment