STONE BLISS STUDIO

STONE BLISS STUDIO
Earth's Glittering Bounty At Your Doorstep

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mise en Place

This is a french phrase that translates as "to put in place" It is most often used in the culinary world,  it simply means to gather up all the ingredients you will need, before starting to cook. I do the same thing when I start to make a jewelry piece. I gather all the parts I will need to put it together, then decide on the color combinations I like.
Right now I have several things going on at the same time. I don't have all the "ingredients" for each project yet. I am waiting for components I ordered to come in, before I can complete them.
 
Citrine and Pearls


Soft pinks and  gold



I don't know if I like this one too much. It needs a lighter color.

Abalone shells


 
I don't think I will add a pendant to this one, maybe just make it extra long.

Moonstones


Blue Opal Czech glass


No comments:

Post a Comment